We are sorry that you’ve encountered an issue with one of our services.
We take all complaints very seriously and will work to respond to your concern as soon as possible.
All complaints must be in writing via email and sent to: email@example.com
Expect to receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within 10 working days of your email.
We aim investigate all complaints within 28 working days. However, depending on the nature of the complaint this could take longer.
Complaints will be investigated by a Trustee or appropriate individual appointed by the Chair.
Records will be kept confidential and retained by The Chinese Crested Club of Great Britain Rescue in accordance with the Data Protection Act (2018).
We reserve the right to reject complaints when:
· When a complaint is about something that the Chinese Crested Club of Great Britain Rescue has no direct connection to. We may choose to reply to clear our name but we are not obliged to.
· When the complainant does not follow our advice or recommendations.
· When someone unreasonably pursues a complaint that we have already responded to.
· When a complainant is being abusive, prejudice or offensive in their manner.
· When a complainant is harassing a volunteer.
· When a complaint is incoherent or illegible.
· When a complainant will not converse with us.
· When the complaint has been made 2 months after the incident.
· When a complaint has been sent as part of a bulk mailing or email.
Unfortunately, the Chinese Crested Club of Great Britain Rescue cannot respond to complaints made anonymously. However, we will investigate the complaint and use the information to improve our services.
Please do not post your complaint on our social media accounts as this is not constructive. Any such posts will be deleted so please ensure you follow the procedure outlined here.